Whoa, it’s been a while! I can’t believe the my last post here is my day hike to Mt. Batolusong. I still have a lot to share though, my trip to Bicol, Coron, Cebu and a day trip to Laiya! Guess they can wait. Haha.
This day hike was initiated by my good friend (also the person whom I first shared this idea of mountain climbing) but since we haven’t exercised and our bodies couldn’t probably take an overnight climb, we just decided to do a day hike instead. Mt. Pamitinan is located in Rodriguez, Rizal and is just an hour and a half away from Cubao. Looks practical! Initially, we wanted to invite a few close friends but then those close friends invited their friends and we were shocked we reached a total of 14 people!
- 0500 – Meet up at Jollibee, Farmers Cubao
- 0530 – ETD Rodriguez, Rizal
- 0700 – ETA Rodriguez, Rizal. Take tricycle to Brgy. Wawa.
- 0715 – Register and hire a local guide
- 0745 – Start trek to Mt. Pamitinan
- 1000 – ETA Summit. Photo ops and lunch.
- 1100 – Start descent
- 1200 – Rest at the junction (yes we had a lot of time to take rest haha)
- 1300 – Start the final descent
- 1400 – Back to Registration area, off to Wawa dam
- 1410 – Swim at Wawa dam
- 1500 – Wash up
- 1600 – Take tricycle back and take a Van to Cubao
- 1800 – ETA Cubao
- Roundtrip fare to Rodriguez, Rizal – P 100.00
- Tricycle back and forth to Brgy. Wawa – P 40.00
- Guide fee – P 100/pax
- Registration Fee – P 50.00
- Melon and buko juice – P 30.00
Total Expenses: P 320.00